Canon EOS 650D also known as EOS Rebel T4i or EOS Kiss X6i
with the following specs:
- 18.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 5 image processor with 14-bit processing
- 95% viewfinder frame coverage with 0.85× magnification
- 1080p HD video recording at 24p, 25p (25 Hz) and 30p (29.97 Hz) with drop frame timing
- 720p HD video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
- 480p ED video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
- 5.0 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO sensitivity 100–12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD touchscreen with 1.04-megapixel resolution
- 9-point autofocus system, all cross-type
- 63-zone color sensitive metering system
- Built-in Speedlite transmitter
- The camera is compatible with Canon’s latest radio-controlled flashes, but the built-in transmitter is infrared-only.
- Popup flash
- Built-in stereo microphone
- 3.5mm microphone jack for external microphones or recorders
I use an optimized Canon firmware with MagicLantern.
This is very useful, as you can run analysis on your picture for over and undersaturation, see an advance pictogram, or Zebra-stripes for over under saturated areas. You can also do some advanced tuning of the hardware which is not possible with the default Canon firmware.
Details on installing MagicLantern see here: [LINK]
I use a cheap Battergrip from China which is half the price of the original canon batterygrip.
1x Original Canon Battery
1x Ansmann Replacement Battery
(I mostly use both simultaneously while shooting, as the battery grip has room for two.
Canon EF-S 18-55 IS II Objektiv (Kit lens)
Canon EF 24-105mm 1:4,0 L IS USM